Friday, October 09, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVAN NG! :D
(glad you enjoyed your day birthday boy!)

Its pretty late now since I've got school tomorow. Well, not really.


Stephanie, Emily, Ivan, Jeremy and I went out for the whole of today to celebrate Ivan's birthday, that included pretty crazy moments and all. VERY crazy moments I should say, shall elaborate on the details after I get the pictures or when its not so late at night.

Besides the fact that I was being extremely high most of the time, I guess I remained pretty quiet throughout. Sounds kind of contradicting but, yeah. Its rare that I actually get to talk much if you take away my crazy moments if you noticed. Its the same everywhere, or just my behaviour in groups.


After the cutting of the birthday cake at the esplanade rooftop, we went down to the steps near the river (just behind that performance area) and chatted till 11 plus/12. I remained pretty quiet throughout, too. While lying down, I found the reflection of the lights on the river to be very mesmerizing, so much that I wanted to jump into the river with a cold splash.

I wished I had lied (correct grammar?!) down for a longer period of time to admire the stars at such a late time in the day. & I can't believe workers still bang away on the construction sites so late into the night. They must hate staying here to a certain extent.


Sometimes I think I'm pretty weird to find all these stereotyped differences between males and females senseless. Or perhaps I think too little like a female in terms of things like relationships. I don't see how guys should always be the one to be that pillar of support, or the one with the more responsibilities (and thus take the blame most of the time), or how they are expected to pay for stuff or be the strong one.

I remember there were alot of other stuff which makes me weird like that, but I can't think of any right now. Strange.




The highlights of the day were the lunch, movie, Ivan's dares, cake-digging and chatting by the river, but the other moments were what made things wonderful. Guys, its been a really great day of fun, thanks! Especially sitting by the river and the night sky.

Its funny how people think I'm happy like that all the time, and I think I do a pretty good job in concealing myself at times. Heh.


Will do updates and all those interesting happenings on another post. Its time for me to do other stuff I have in mind and sleep. I'm running with jeslin at 8 tomorrow.

No comments: